The historic Santa Cruz County Courthouse was built in 1904 from tufa stone that was quarried locally in the Nogales area. The courthouse was used by the city of Nogales and Santa Cruz County, before the county moved its courts to a new complex.

It is a prominent historical building located on Morley Avenue, just down the street from the town post office in Nogales, Arizona.

Although it is no longer used as a courthouse, the building still houses county offices, college extension classrooms, and two museums.

http://planetnogales.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/courthouse0331-012pn.jpg
http://planetnogales.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/courthouse0331-016pn.jpg
http://planetnogales.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/courthouse0331-021pn.jpg
http://planetnogales.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/courthouse0331-205pn.jpg
http://planetnogales.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/courthouse0331-208pn.jpg
http://planetnogales.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/courthouse0331-209pn.jpg
http://planetnogales.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/courthouse0331-211t.jpg